NEW & IMPROVED WELDMARK MIG25-140
Weldmark continues its line expansion of competitively priced professional grade welding products with the introduction of the Weldmark MIG25-140 Inverter Wire Feed Welder. The Weldmark MIG25-140 is a DC inverter wire feed welder that runs off a 120V, 20A circuit. It is capable of welding with solid wire (with shielding gas) or with flux core wire. This Weldmark MIG25-140 Inverter Wire Feed Welder is capable of MIG welding 3/16ʺ steel in a single pass and built in facilities to add an optional spool gun.
Inverter technology has years of track record in the industrial welding market. A traditional transformer welder receives 60 hertz input power from your power outlet. It then transforms that 60 hertz power and creates 60 hertz output welding power.The newer technology inverter powered welder will take that same 60 hertz input power from your power outlet and will run it through the inverter electronics which results in a much higher frequency, somewhere around 10,000 hertz. This allows for the same power transformation through a much smaller transformer. A smaller transformer produces much less heat leading to higher duty cycles and a smoother weld output.Perfected technology and reduced costs now make this technology affordable for the everyday welding customer.
The user advantages of this Inverter Wire Feed Welder include:
- Incredibly light machine weight; the entire package weighs just 31 lbs.
- Superior welding arc performance with higher frequency DC welding output providing a smooth and responsive welding arc.
- Smaller transformer and other electrical components produce less heat resulting in a higher duty cycle of 30% at 90 Amps.
The Weldmark MIG25-140 Inverter Wire Feed Welder includes other features operators of industrial welding equipment will expect, such as:
- Extreme portability.
- Cast Aluminum Drive Assembly.
- Spot Timer Function.
- Infinite and independent wire feed and voltage controls.
- Dual Groove Drive Rolls capable of handling wire from .023 to .035.
- Removable 10-ft MIG gun with industry standard Tweco® ** style consumables.
- Accommodates 2lb. and 11lb. spools of wire.
- Included inert gas regulator/flow gauge and gas hose.
- Three-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
The Weldmark MIG25-140 Inverter Wire Feed Welder is well designed and built with the light industrial customer in mind. It has the performance and the features you need and want and at a fraction of the price compared to other brands on the market.
**Tweco® is a registered trademark of ESAB.